30 May 2011

Families

I like to think that I have a few different families. Of course, first and foremost, I have my my actual family. The ones that I know from birth and I believe even before that. There's my dad Mark, my mom Annette, my brother Nate, my sister Felicia & my sister Amber. These people are my family and I love them dearly, but I've recently acquired another family that's become very, very special to me.

This family I refer to as my gal pal family. I've always been blessed with really great girlfriends, but they've changed over the years & this particular set of girlfriends have become very special to me. I hope Andrea doesn't mind that I stole this picture from her - but it's probably the only photo of us all together.




Pictured is Andrea (back/left), Mindy (front/left), Elyse (back/right), and of course myself. I met these fantastic set of girls during my time at the UVU Review this last year. We've been through a lot together over the past two semesters and we've all grown really close. We've become a family. We talk on a daily basis. We help each other through all our crap. We're there for each other late at night - even when we're being pissy with each other, we still show up & talk it out. We call each other out on stuff & work through things together. These girls mean the world to me and I'm so glad they are in my life & that we're a family.

Andrea, Elyse, & Mindy - I love you all!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: