24 May 2011

Dream Book

*This post references some info from the previous post, so read it first if you haven't yet*

So a week or so ago I got some of the best advice from a friend that I've ever received. This advice was simply, "Now is your chance to achieve your dreams." I love this, so much! I have so many dreams that I feel I am so close to achieving. Some are literally within arms length, as if I could reach out and grab them. Others are still years down the road, but will require the ones I am so close to achieving.

After this friend told me this, I kept thinking to myself that I needed to write that down or something so I would remember it. Then as usual, I got busy. My usual ridiculous busy & I had pushed this advice to the back of my mind. A few days later was my birthday & I had plans with my amazing girlfriends. I met them at dinner & this particular friend who gave me the advice a few days prior walked up to me & handed me a book. At first I glanced at it & realized it was a book with blank pages, like a journal (oh I hate that idea) or sketch book of sorts. It looked hand made, that's how cool it is! After thanking her & then looking at it more carefully I realized what it said on the front. See picture below:




My friend had put on the front of the book the saying "Now is your chance to achieve your dreams," along with part of a cool billboard we had seen when we were in New York in March. This seriously was the coolest thing ever! This isn't going to be a journal or a record of my life, but a record of the dreams I have now and all the ones that I will stumble upon in the future. What an amazing idea! My friend is a genius!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: