15 May 2011

Wait, what? I worked how many hours this week?

Whew!  What a week.  Besides the 22 hours I put in as an intern this week, I also put in 38 hours at my paid job - bringing the total worked hours this week to 60 hours!  I don't remember ever working a 60-hour week.  Isn't the work week suppose to be 40 hours? - That's how I've always understood it.  I'm not complaining, well maybe a little, but really, it wasn't terrible - other than being really, really long and I felt like I could sleep for a week when I got home last night, it wasn't terrible.

I wrote five stories for ksl.com this week - on three days in the intern role.  Each week I am up at ksl.com twice a week and then I go to each Real Salt Lake home game - some weekends there is one, and some weekends they are on the road.  This week they were in town.

Here are the articles from this week.

Monday: RSL

Thursday: RSL, BYU, RSL

Saturday: RSL

1 comment:

Andy said...

Excellent work. You remain on my foremost list of badasses.