29 January 2009

Tagged by Stacy: 5 things I'm ADDICTED to!

Ok, i'll admit I'm not a huge fan of these "tagged" things, but a good friend of  mine tagged me and it wasn't an annoying one so I thought i'd comply.  I'm not so sure I want to admit some of these things but here it goes ... here is 5 things I'm addicted to:


N0. 5 - Blogging:
Before last fall I wasn't really into blogging.  I was taking one of my communications class and my professor said she would give us an extra 5% at the end of the semester if we kept a blog, so I figured if I could get extra on my final grade i'd do it.  When I started it I had a few posts but still wasn't that in to it.  I then found out that my good friend Parker had a blog and his was awesome... he was so kind to share some blogging secrets with me and from then on out I was addicted!

N0. 4 - Crosswords:
Some people tease me (particularly Lara) because I will sit in bed and do my daily crossword at night before I go to sleep.  Lara calls me an old lady, because I do this, but it doesn't bother me.  I Particularly do the USA Today daily crossword puzzle.  I love crosswords because I learn so much from them ... and let me be honest, the USA Today crossword is not easy by any means, they can be pretty tough.  I remember when I first started to do them everyday I could barely get any of the answers.  With time the more I did them the more I learned about crosswords and the easier they have become.  Its my way of learning something new everyday and keeping my mind alive!

N0. 3 - Running:
I love to run!  Endorphins are the greatest high in the world and that is my motivation to run!!  I really started getting into running 8 years ago when I had a roommate that was training for a marathon and kept trying to get me to go running with her at night so she wouldn't have to run alone in the dark.  I would go sometimes and after a while I got hooked!  I've yet to run a marathon but hope to this year run a half and a full marathon.  I love doing 10k's, by far the perfect length for a race and particularly my favorite!  Those that know running language will know exactly why I chose this photo to go along with running!

N0. 2 - My iPhone:
What can I say, the iPhone is pure brilliance and LOADS of fun!  I got it about a month ago and absolutely love it, can't get enough!  There is so many things that you can put onto the iPhone that just makes it a world of compact fun!  Highly recommend it!  One of the best purchases I ever made!!!

No. 1 - GREY'S FREAKIN' ANATOMY!!!:
My Grey's Anatomy addiction is thanks to my lil' sis Fel.  When I was attending BYU-Idaho a few years ago my little sister lived upstairs from me and I had a hard time relating to my roommates because they were all freshies
and I was 23 so I would spend a lot of time with her.  Thursday nights are now my favorite night of the week!  I have seen every episode (and most of them more than once) in the last 4 seasons and so far every episode of the current season 5!  I also own all the seasons that are out on DVD.  Ha!  I'm so addicted, ask me anything and I can tell you anything you want to know about the show, characters, etc!

This tag was actually kinda fun!  I'll tag Misti, Felicia & Neil, Parker, & Melissa! ;)

*Image Credits: Google Images*

1 comment:

FeliciaK said...

Curse you for tagging me! ;)