12 January 2009

New Favorite Saying

While eating lunch today with my parents at Einstein Bagels I was intrigued with a saying that was on the wall.  I think it just may be one of my new favorite sayings ... so what did I do ... I took a picture of it of course!


If you can't read it, here is what it says - "Melvin and Elmo Einstein's observation about people: People are like bagels, many varieties, but basically they're all good."  

Of course my parents thought I was weird for taking a picture and already planning a blog post while we were sitting there, but what can I say, I guess I am a born blogger ... perhaps a curse of being a writer, you get inspiration from literally everything, anywhere you are!

Incase any one of my loyal blog readers were wondering ... the Einstein Bagel sandwich was delectable!  Yum, Yum!

2 comments:

The Jones Fam. said...

So I love it too!! The new look is great as well. The bagel sandwich sounds really good!! Hope you are having a great day and aren't too tired.

FeliciaK said...

Oh how I miss you my funny sister!!