02 February 2009

Mini Update!!

Purchasing a Mini is still on!!  This weekend it started to seem more real.  On Saturday I went up to the dealership in Murray with my Dad to take a little test drive & get some information on pricing and financing.  First of all, the test drive was AMAZING!!  Super, super, super fun & fast car!  When I got to the dealership I had all intention at looking at the darker colored Mini's, but once I looked at them I wasn't a big fan of the darker colors.  Instead, I drove a Pepper White Mini, that is like a pearl cream/white color.  (It is one of them shown on my blog sidebar, as well as in the photo below)  I instantly fell in love with that color & am pretty sure that is the color I am going to get.  


So now all I have to do is sell my car & I'll be the proud driver of a 2009 Mini Copper Clubman!  I've been getting financing quotes through my bank & a credit union, and I got some excellent news from the credit union today that they are able to give me an awesome interest rate which will make my payment much lower than I was told by the dealership.  I'll keep you all updated as it gets closer & yes you all are welcome to a ride in the Mini once I get it!!

1 comment:

The Jones Fam. said...

That is awesome!!! I am so excited for you. The color is great too!! You will have to come and show it off when you get it!! Hope all is going well, hope school isn't kicking your butt to bad!!