24 January 2009

New Favorite Movie

For all the Women out there here is a must see, the ultimate chick flick, the chick flick of all chick flicks!  One night a few weeks ago I was browsing around on iTunes and looking for a movie to rent.  I wanted to watch a chick flick cuz lets face it I'm a girl and that's what we like.  I clicked on "new releases" and The Women was first on the list, so I clicked on it and read the description, it sounded good, so I rented it.  Instantly loved it & then tonight I red boxed it and watched it with my sister, mom, and dad & loved it again ... and I have to admit my dad laughed pretty hard too.  Excellent cast & brilliant filming too, there's not a man in the entire movie, not in the background, not anywhere.  Pretty darn funny that they were able to do that!  Made the title of the movie that much more perfect.  Here's the movie's trailer, you'll love it!




*Video from youtube.com*

1 comment:

Stacy Johnson said...

I wanted to see that movie!! I tagged you so look at my blog!!