27 January 2009

My happiness!

I think from this photo and video's, you can figure out why I am so happy!  I just LOVE this girl!  She had to put her ballerina stuff on for us when we got to her house and then proceeded to model her outfit and show us different poses that ballerinas do.  She's just so adorable, not a moment goes by that I don't want to just play with her!


Then, it was puppet show time...I probably did 7 puppet shows with her last night!  She just kept saying "Kirwa (that's how she pronounces my name) lets do another puppet show."  I couldn't resist that face!  She's so sweet, I absolutely love her!!






3 comments:

Melissa said...

Kyler LOVED watching the puppet shows! He thought they were amaing!

FeliciaK said...

HOLY COW! she is so good with that puppet show! I love how her whole body comes through it too. ;) I love her so much!

Kim said...

She's stinkin cute!! I love the first picture in her ballerina outfit. Nieces and nephews are the coolest!