25 November 2008

Puzzle

Today I was doing one of my daily crosswords in the USA Today newspaper & if any of you have ever done a USA Today crossword there are also other games, for instance a word search, sudoku, etc. There is one that is called "Don't Quote Me" that is one of my favorites. You may ask what it is, well let me tell you... They take a topic and a quote from someone and they give you a number of words and then have a sentence with blanks. You have to take the words they give you and figure out the quote. Today the quote went along well with this weeks upcoming holiday so I decided to share it with all of my awesome blog readers. I'm not going to give you the answer cuz that would just be boring... so figure it out! (It's actually a pretty darn easy one compared to some of them I have done in the past.)

November 25, 2008 USA Today "Don't Quote Me"
Instructions: Rearrange the words to complete the quote
Quote comes from columnist Erma Bombeck, talking about food.

BEVERAGE COME CONSIDERED
FAMILY FROM GRAVY I

"__________ _________ __________ a __________ where _________ is __________ a __________."

1 comment:

Kim said...

That was pretty easy...."I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage" LOL.....That is gross, but very appropriate for this holiday. I hope you guys have a very Happy Thanksgiving!