13 November 2008

Motivation?


Definition from dictionary.com
mo-ti-va-tion

1. the act or an instance of motivating.
2. the state or condition of being motivated.
3. something that motivates; inducement; incentive.

With the semester winding down here in a few weeks, I find myself very unmotivated. So today I was searching on Google images and typed in motivation and found these pictures. One of them pretty much shows all I want to do right now, (and I think that's obvious seeing as I am so unmotivated) and the other two I just thought were funny when thinking about having motivation. *Images courtesy of Google*

2 comments:

Kim said...

Going to school, working and doing research for all your articles.I bet your are exhausted!! I would be pretty unmotivated towards the end of school myself. Are you going winter semester?? I was feeling very motivated yesterday, but I think that little bubble has deflateled this morning.....Hang in there. Love the pictures!!

Parkerdonat said...

What the heck!!! New Background? I want to know how you did it.