08 February 2009

25 random things about me...

This "tag" thing has been going around on Facebook & after being tagged by a million friends I decided to comply & use it as a blog post as well.  So here are 25 random facts about me.

1. I watch Grey's Anatomy RELIGIOUSLY, I've seen every episode (most of them more than once), and I own all the seasons.
2. I have a caffeine addiction, everyday by 10 a.m. I have my Diet Pepsi.
3. I don't like to drink water.
4. Despite number 2, I am an avid runner.
5. I am a aspiring sports writer.
6. I don't like to be touched (does not apply in relationships).
7. I play the guitar... even though I don't know much.
8. I love blogging.
9. I never make my bed.
10. I love the Disney Channel - I am watching it right now as I write this and High School Musical was just on & now High School Musical 2 is on.
11. Chick flicks make up 99% of my movie collection.
12. I am addicted to my iPhone.
13. I love music! My headphones are in my ears unless I am at work, driving, or in class.
14. I live at home & could care less about what you all think about that.
15. I've been told I am cold-hearted on more than one occasion.
16. I have to have a glass of water on my bed-side table at night.
17. A lot of people bother me.
18. I don't like to read, however I read 2+ newspapers a day, always Deseret News & USA Today.
19. I rock at MarioKart! I could beat any of you!
20. I do a crossword everyday, usually the one in USA Today.
21. I hate Utah, the only thing that keeps me here are the mountains.
22. I blast the music in my car.
23. I like ticking people off... especially one particular neighbor.
24. I love writing.
25. I really hated doing this, I don't know why I did.