30 October 2008

Reese's anyone?

This is totally random... but I had a good idea for a blog post and wanted to see how it panned out. Lately I have been on a weird kick with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

If you know me, you know that I don't really like peanut butter very much at all, unless it is with chocolate. But even when it is with chocolate I usually don't eat it very often, and I mean hardly ever. A couple weeks ago I was at work and needed a snack... now this is usually a daily thing when I am at work since my work is located very close to the Albertson's in Orem... very close... like in the same shopping center. So I left work, walked down to the store, and was standing in the candy bar isle for a while, which I'm sure looked funny. Usually I will just grab some peanut M&Ms (they are my favorite by the way), but this time I grabbed a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup bar. Don't know why, but I did. Since that day I have multiple times been getting them as my snack. I don't know what it is, but I love them right now! Something I always remember seeing on TV as an ad for Reese's the many different way's people eat their Reese's. Now, I don't have a particular way that I eat them, because to me any way that you eat them they still tastes the same. Just plain great! So tell me how you eat your Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I don't have a specific way to eat them, like you I think they taste the same no matter which way you eat them. They sure are yummy though!

FeliciaK said...

Your crazy and all hopped up on yohoos. To much peanut butter can cause chunkie elbows, and we wouldn't want that now would we. ;)

LFC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ragam-alat-alat-naik-gunung-yang-wajib-dibawa-oleh-pendaki-pemula