21 October 2008

Mini for ME!!

Ok, so here is an explanation to my "poll" on the right side of my blog. I am ready to get a new car, not that there is anything wrong with mine that I currently have... i'm actually quite fond of "Lil' Mobee", but it is time for a new car. I will be sad to let my car go, but exciting news-- I'M BUYING A MINI COOPER!! I am going to buy a Mini Cooper Clubman '09 sometime between Jan '09 and Spring '09. So, I want everyone's imput on the which color to get. I"m totally for multiple votes too. If you see that the color YOU want me to buy is loosing the race, keep voting. Vote as much as you want between now and December. I'm not going to tell anyone my choice because i really am curious as to what everyone else thinks. Here's a little info about the new Mini model that I want. It is slightly longer than the current Mini Coopers, but not to much longer to make it look strangely long. I'm actually quite excited about getting it as is my family, which sometimes I think they might actually be more excited than me. :) Its kinda funny, my dad said this to me when I told him I wanted to buy a mini cooper and that I am serious about it "What! We could have some serious fun in that car". He also said "Are you going to let me drive it all the time? & oooh, you should get the racing package so that it will be a serious fast car". (Sadly, I will not be getting the racing package, because 1. I don't need it & 2. It is ridiculously more). Ha, Ha! I love my dad... he is hilarious. Here are a few photos of the new model that I am buying.

You can see the extension it has on it in this picture... just behind the door.

Side view of the extension. On these models there is a small door that opens for the back.

Top view. Fun!!


Here is a picture showing the difference between the new model and the original models.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like a fun car!! That is exciting I love the feeling of buying a new car. I am hoping to have that feeling again next year also....Good luck ( I like the red one) :-)