04 December 2008

Computer disaster with a perk!

Tuesday morning I am sitting in class working on my computer ... everything is running fine ... computer starts making a weird noise ... I power off my computer ... turn it back on ... it comes to this white screen asking me to enter a hard drive password ... I'm like "WHAT THE?!" ... I call my brother ... he doesn't have any idea what's going on, he advises me to call Dell ... I spend half my day on the phone with Dell ... pay them $49 to tell me that my hard drive some how got corrupted and most likely all my information (docs, music, pics) is gone ... spend the other half of the day purchasing a new computer.  Morel of the story ALWAYS BACK UP ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION ON YOUR COMPUTER!!

So that was the computer disaster part and getting a new computer was the perk part.  I am now a MAC instead of a PC.  Big adjustment, but pretty darn amazing adjustment.  

I went from this ... 



















To this ... my new friend ... The MacBook









*Photo Credits: Google images & Apple.com

No comments: