14 May 2009

My Races for 2009

Lets just say the next 4 & 1/2 months are going to be interesting.  A very small part of me asks myself often what I got myself into, but the very large part of me is extremely stoked!  On August 22nd I will be running the Hobble Creek half-marathon.

  
This race takes place in the town I grew up in & I am excited that this will be my first big race set in my hometown.  On October 3rd I am running the St. George Marathon.

St. George is my favorite place in Utah so it being my first full marathon I am excited that it is in St. George and can't wait.  There is 14 weeks till Hobble Creek half-marathon & 20 weeks till the St. George Marathon.  Stay tuned for weekly training updates & follow my running progress!

*Image Credits: Google Images*

1 comment:

The Jones Fam. said...

How exciting for you!!! I wish I could run, no scratch that lets say walk normally right now!! How fun I am soooo sorry I haven't been keeping in touch. My bad...I do look at your blog as often as I can. Hope all is well with you and how awesome that you are doing that!! Good luck with the training!!!!