08 March 2009

My MINI Story!!!!

Ok, so those of you that have been bugging me... [ Felicia ;) ] ... about blogging this particular event in my life, I am sorry it has taken this long for me to get it posted, but school, school, and school has controlled my life the last week & a half.  So Felicia, this post is just for you!
Since late last year I have been talking about purchasing a Mini Cooper & after a lot of research and the process of selling my old car, test driving Mini's, and getting a loan I GOT MY MINI!!!
  Early January my dad and I went up to Murray to the Mini dealership to take a test drive as I decided it was time to put my car up for sale.  The Murray Mini dealership is amazing and my dealer was so awesome to work with!!  Test driving the Mini was so much fun, and as soon as I sat in it I knew that was really the car I wanted.  So the dealer and I talked money, and other information and I told him I was putting my car up for sale so I would keep him updated about when I would be able to purchase one.  Over the next 3 weeks I spoke to my credit union and got a excellent interest rate and was approved for the loan, got it set up and put it on hold for the next few weeks.  I then put my car up for sale on February 4th and sold it exactly 3 weeks later!  I was completely amazed that it sold so quickly!  GO CRAIGS LIST!  So after I sold my car on February 25th I called the dealership and told them I would be able to come up and pick up my Mini two days later.  It worked out that the very next day I had some time freed up in my schedule so I figured, "what the hell, lets go get my new car today."  I called my dealer and it was his day off, so I asked if he would be willing to go in so that he could deliver me my car.  He was so nice to go in on his day off and I was so excited to go pick it up!!  Dad drove me & my sister-in-law Kim up there and dropped us off.  I signed a lot of papers & then was handed the keys to a brand new 2009 Mini Cooper Clubman!!!!!!!!!  It was such a fun day!  The dealer spent a hour with us going over every little detail about the car, it was so much information but so exciting!!  I will say my car has all sorts of bells and whistles and is pretty darn amazing!  Yes I am bragging about my car... but seriously!?!  It's a MINI FREAKIN' COOPER for heaven sakes, of course I am going to brag!!  Here are some snap shots from that great day!  Oh yeah... and if you want a ride... just let me know... hahahahaha!!


On the way to the bank to deposit the money I got from my car! 
 Look at those 100 dollar bills!!

Signing the papers!!

Everything is "mini" at the Mini Dealership... even the pen's!

Driving MY MINI home!!


Allow me to introduce you to my new car "Stella"!!

Hugging my Mini when I got home!  ;) I love it!!


2 comments:

Phil and Shan said...

That is so COOL!! I love your car, congrats!

soccer mom said...

Ahh Stella! Can't wait to ride to Cold Stone! ;)